Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Army is not Exempt….

The Salvation Army is not exempt….from the manifest Glory of God! The Living Christ is speaking new Life into old bones and blowing Fresh Wind into church doors. God’s glory has recently been manifesting in the form of signs and wonders in many churches worldwide, particularly among those congregations who are willing to accept that Yahweh truly inhabits the praises of His people. Dental miracles, healings, and gold dust from Heaven falling in meetings has regularly occurred (Check
http://www.cesnur.org/testi/goXgold_01.htm).
Recently my Salvo brother and sisters have manifested God’s lavish love many times in the form of gold dust, heavenly oil appearing on hands, and a hunger for more of our God (or rather, an openness to what He already has given us through the Lamb:). In Salvationist meetings, God is slowly but surely preparing hearts and minds for the coming Awakening of His beloved Army.

As we as a contingent of the Creator embrace the refining fires and healing glory that He is releasing within our Corps, we can rest our weary heads under the shadow of His wings and simply enjoy Him. Does our Father want slaves working feverishly in their strength, or sons and daughters who abide in Him, listen to His whisper, and embrace and enjoy His glory?!
One of the colored sparkles I have received in my hand in a recent Army meeting at Arndale was blue. Blue symbolizes Holiness and Heaven invading Earth – Amen to that for His Army of Salvation! - Kym

4 comments:

MERCYPEACEGRACE said...

At places with an outpouring of the Holy Spirit (such as Toronto) feathers have begun falling from Heaven within actual church buildings. Whether they are actually angel feathers or not I’m not sure, but they are associated with heavy angelic activity. They are part of a wave of glory manifestations God is unleashing so that His people look to Him with anticipation and expectation - He's trying to get our attention! At a recent 'glory' conference at Morphetvale Baptist Church in Adelaide, South Australia, I and a few brothers and sisters saw strange feathers floating near the ceiling. They then disappeared before our eyes! I asked the Lord for one, and in the next meeting a light pink feather appeared above my head and drifted down in front of me. I now have it as a Heavenly souvenir. God is so kind and gracious! I'm an amateur expert on birds, and this feather comes from no bird. As this manifestation is relatively new, we're still seeking the Lord regarding it. I have been reminded of Scripture such as Psalm 17:8 however: "Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings".

God Bless! - Kym :)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting reading.
I reckon my kids have some of that gold dust at home.
It is shaped like little moons.
Where did it come from you might ask?

Anonymous said...

Why is 'fact' in the church heaps better (ie. more bizarre) than anything anyone could ever make up????

Anonymous said...

sorry, I don't follow Johny?