Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dream

God is good! A friend recently sent me this dream. Perhaps we ought to stop asking "is God speaking?", and start asking "are we listening?".

'I dreamt that I was in some church hall with hundreds of believers around me sitting on wooden pews and they "came out of the woodwork" and each one of them was standing up and making a stand against some major issue in society that is immoral [eg. Abortion, homosexuality, euthanasia etc]. I was surprised that so many believers were making such righteous stands because many do not want to "rock the boat" and/or lose their reputation for the sake of Christ and I was utterly amazed to see such unity among believers which I have never witnessed before. I think the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said something along the lines that in the coming times, the Body of Christ [those who are the sheep of the good Shepherd and who are truly saved] will have a significant change of heart and will fall under the irresistable conviction of the Holy Spirit and in this way they will not be content to stay silent and/or tolerant when they should be protesting. Such a dream is a prophecy of the coming move of God that we are on the brink of and the change of heart in all believers that will follow as a result.'

Our gracious Father is repeating this message to His prophets and people over and over again. He must mean it!

Mercy, peace, and grace, - Kym

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unity thru intolerance eh?
An interesting idea.

I think I prefer the dream about unity thru tolerance and understanding.

MERCYPEACEGRACE, do you really think that God is most concerned about the sin of homosexuality and euthenasia?

"Our gracious Father is repeating this message to His prophets and people over and over again. He must mean it!"

Is he? Or are like minded people just airing their views?

Just because a christian person says "God Told Me" Doesn't mean it is true.

Teackles,